Geek love is a beautiful thing. With engagement season upon us, today’s featured finds are a selection of custom, handcrafted Star Wars fandom-inspired engagement rings by Paul Michael Design Geek Dot Jewelry. Each ring is made custom and can be ordered via Amazon Handmade.
I’ve been eyeing these beauties for awhile and have shared a few designs on our Facebook page several times over the past couple years. I get especially excited when I find products in this cross-section: those that celebrate fandom, are of luxury quality and are priced affordably.
While I’m highlighting Star Wars rings in women’s sizes in this post, Geek Dot Jewelry also offers men’s selections, along with necklaces, earrings and more. Geek Dot Jewelry also crafts designs inspired by other fandoms such as Marvel, Star Trek, Zelda, Pokemon and Doctor Who.
Click on the links and pictures for product listings, pricing and availability.
1.The Original R2 Droid LTE – 14K White Gold Sapphire and Ruby Engagement Ring. 14 Karat white gold set with a real ruby eye, custom cut created sapphires and your choice of center diamond.
2. Star Wars R2 inspired halo ring – 14 Karat white gold, set with real sapphires, round diamonds and diamond baguettes with your choice of center stone.
3. Star Wars Droid Ring Band Engagement Ring – sapphires and diamonds in choice of metals – sterling silver, white gold, palladium or platinum.
4. Imperial Engagement Ring – center stone available in CZ, diamond or black diamond.
5. Alliance Engagement Ring – center stone available in CZ or diamond.
6. R2 Claddagh Ring – droid inspired Claddagh ring with embossed details and a fashionable reverse taper set with ruby eye and sapphires. Available in sterling silver, 14 karat white gold, palladium or platinum.
7. The Ultimate BB Spinner Ring – BB8 inspired ring with spinning head. Available in sterling silver, 14K white gold or 14K yellow gold.
8. My Wings Are Crossed – X-wing starfighter inspired ring. Set with black and white diamonds and choice of rubies or sapphires.